Saturday, April 30, 2016

Who Wrote This?

I don't even want to give attention to this but it's such a bummer when I see a crappy review of the shop. Since Yelp/Google allow people to write terrible posts about your business and then you can't even respond to them, I guess I will just do it here.


First of all, I don't know what to say about the "short and rude" part about the staff. As for the CD part, I guess he's implying that we burn CDs here and then wrap them up in fake packaging to sell? We actually don't have time or the means to go through all that trouble. Since he didn't actually call us to let us know what the issues were, I don't know what CDs he could be talking about. The only time we sell anything remotely to what he's describing is a small selection of 90's unofficial import rock CDs that we sell for less than half of what they're going for on Discogs and we added stickers on the front of them describing them as "unofficial import 95'" , (at this point they could be called collectors items) etc. so you know what you're buying.  Also, we do have a basement full of thousands of CDs that we sell 7 for $5. So if somehow he randomly was able to find 2 CDs that were "fake packaged and burned" down there, that is very impressive. 

No comments:

Post a Comment